Have you ever wondered why some people seem to achieve wealth effortlessly while others work just as hard but still struggle financially? Is not as if anyone is destined to be poor in life, everyone just has to get his or her wealth formula right.
Sayings like “Money is the root of all evil,” “Money doesn’t grow on trees” and “You can’t buy happiness” ingrain themselves in our minds as our money blueprint and influence our opinion on the money.
The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind written by T. Harv Eker reveals the missing link between wanting success and achieving it! The 17 wealth files will give you some food for thought to help you revise your thinking about money and how to work towards achieving your financial goals.
Either you think about money and wealth on the same scale as your parent or you want to do things radically differently. However, resistance alone isn’t enough to break the pattern of your financial blueprint.
What you will learn from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind book:
- Learn how your childhood conditioning shapes your financial destiny.
- Learn how to identify your own money blueprint and how to change it in order to create and keep wealth for the long-term.
- Learn what it is that makes rich people different from poor or middle-class people.
- Wealth File you will get given action steps and exercises that you can practice in order to increase your wealth.
- Master the inner game of wealth and the important money and mindset affirmations; i.e Attitudes of Wealth.
- Learn how to “think rich to get rich” as you learn how to change your blueprint and learn the secrets of the millionaire mind.
About the Author
T. Harv Eker is the author of the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind published by HarperCollins. An amazing book about Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth for people who wants to understand more about money and wealth.
T. Harv Eker is an author, businessman, and motivational speaker known for his theories on wealth and motivation.
He talks about how people who invest more time planning their finances invariably make better decisions, get better results, and achieve financial independence, that your thoughts and beliefs aren’t who you are, and they are not necessarily attached to you, nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give it.
Through Eker’s rare combination of street smarts, humor, and heart, you will learn how your childhood influences have shaped your financial destiny.
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich? This millionaire mindset book, the very act of focusing on your money, will dramatically improve the decisions you make concerning it.